Globe Carbon Industries are manufactures of Graphite Heat Exchangers are the most advanced design of Cylindrical & Rectangular Poly Block type Heat Exchangers in Vertical & Horizontal Position as per design code TEMA SEC'C', ASME 8, DIV 1. Heat Exchanger construction basically done by modified Phenol / PTFE Impervious Graphite Block of standard size & shape.
The Graphite Block design incorporates a set of axial holes & transverse holes. Axial holes carry process fluid & Transverse holes carry service fluid. A number of effectively sealed passes both on process side & service side can be provided to qet optimum fluid velocities to achieve best heat transfer coefficient.
Areas Of Application
- To transfer the heat between two corrosive liquids / To cool down the various corrosive Liquids(Graphite Cooler).
- Condensation of corrosive vapours. (Graphite Condenser).
- Heating of corrosive liquids. (Pre-Heater / Boiler).
- Pickling line heaters in M.S. industries for heating HCL & combination of HNO3, & HF in SS Plant (Pre-Boiler).
- Falling Film Evaporators. (To Evaporate the water from solutions)
- HCL Falling Film Absorbers. (HCL gas recovery)
- Sulphuric Acid Dilution System.( To dilute Sulphuric Acid)
Available in vertical or Horizontal model as per customer requirements.
- High efficiency of Heat Transfer Area.
- Highly resistant to Corrosion; Thermal Shock; & Abrasion Resistance .
- Due to modern design, most compact utilization of floor space & height.
- Higher capacity HTA can be increased to the existing unit is possible.
- Cylindrical - Graphite Block Dia. 300, 335, 427, 598. 700 &750 Capacity - 1 M² to 90M²
- Rectangular - 200*200, 300*300, 400*400, 500*500 Capacity- 1M² to 50M²
- Shell & Tube: Pipe Size 25*16, 32*22, 38*51 Capacity - 5M² to 200M²
SPECIFICATIONS GRAPHITE HEAT EXCHANGER
|gm/cc||1.85 to 1.92|
|Compressive Strength ||kg/cm²||450-550|
|Flexural Strength ||kg/cm²||200|
|Abrasion Resistivity ||cm³|
(thk. Reduction 1.07 mm minimum)
|Thermal Conductivity||Kcal/m.hr °C||120|
|Chemical Resistivity ||-||Excellent chemical resistance of
all conc. of Acids, Alkalis,
Mixtures, Solvents up to 180°C|
|Type of Graphite ||-||Isostatic Electrode Grade
impregnated under Vacuum &
|Grain Size of Graphite||-||Maximum 0.5 mm|
|Type of Impregnation ||-||Modified Phenolic Resin / PTFE